Visit a private Practice for Quality Dental Care
- White fillings– are for restorations which are used to treat front or back teeth with. They come in a range of different shades to match your natural tooth and they are the most popular choice of filling material because of how natural they look. More whitening options.
- Advantages of having white fillings– White fillings form a strong bond with your tooth structure keeping them together which helps in cases where the tooth is significantly broken down. They can therefore be used to prevent fracture of filled teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – they are bonded to the front surface of your teeth in a quick, painless and transforming procedure.
- Root canal treatment- This treatment is only necessary when the nerve or blood supply to the tooth is damaged by decay.
During the treatment the nerves are removed under anaesthetic. The tooth is cleaned and a type of filling is inserted into the patient’s canals. The tooth is then sealed on top.
Normally for this treatment will need 2 maybe 3 visits to the dentist
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are special titanium fixtures that are placed within the jawbone. A special post is then secured to the dental implant. The final restoration may be a dental crown, dental bridge or cosmetic denture to restore the dental implant and give you your new teeth.
- Cosmetic dentures – At our cosmetic dentistry clinic we can provide you with acrylic or cobalt chrome cosmetic dentures. See more cosmetic treatments.
- Orthodontic treatment – Orthodontics or braces can straighten or move teeth, to improve their appearance and function. It can also help to look after the long-term health of the teeth, gums and jaw joints, by improving your bite and teeth position.